Okay y’all, you are awesome. Just in case you didn’t know, I’m telling you right now. The response to my Geek for e Facebook page question of “where should I go?” got some seriously great answers.
* A Pub — always a favorite.
* Stark Industries — great idea, but if I told you the super-secret location, I’d have to kill you. Nobody wants that.
* A Starbucks — hooray for coffee and coffee cake!
* A Mall — mmm, shopping.
* A Museum — now THAT is something that strikes a chord in my DC-area-born heart!
* The Inner Harbor/Harbor East — as I live in SoBo, that’s very tempting. Very.
* A comic book store — Marvel loves you guys right now.
So, what won? Drumroll please….
ARUNDEL MILLS MALL! Yaaaaaay!
Here’s the when/where:
Arundel Mills Mall
Monday, April 22, 2013 — from 5-7pm, or until the passes run out. (I’ll also have cute Iron Man 3 temporary tattoos; thanks Marvel!)
At the Starbucks (see how I tied in a few groovy ideas right there?)
As always, I’m the nerdy chick with brown hair and glasses. It’s how I roll y’all. Hope to see you guys!
REMEMBER: Passes do not guarantee admittance; entrance is first-come, first served. So if you see me and snag a pass or two, make sure you get to the screening early to grab a seat!