Judas and the Black Messiah tells the true-life story of Fred Hampton who was the Chairman of the Illinois Black Panther Party that was fatefully betrayed by an FBI placed informant into the organization. Academy Award nominee Daniel Kaluuya (Get Out) stars as Hampton, with thriller alum LaKeith Stanfield (Sorry To Bother You) starring as William O’Neal the fateful betrayer.
Find the Facebook post from us that brought you here and post up your best homages to actor Daniel Kaluuya, LaKeith Stanfield or meme a message on the Black Panther Party. You can get creative with your posts, just stay PG-13. To be eligible, YOU MUST add the hashtag #JudasAndTheBlackMessiah to your post. If GeekForE ‘LIKE’s’ your post, you are a winner and we’ll Inbox you your unique redemption code. The code can be used at participating movie theaters or through Fandango online (we’ll send you the additional details!) Facebook voting begins right now, and all LIKE’s will be issued by THU 02.11.21 (just in time for the show!)
Stephen Bartosz says
Been trying for about an hour and a half to try to post a meme of Daniel Kaluuya receiving an Actor from SAG and an Oscar from the Academy Awards for Get Out. My device would not allow me to post the memes to your page. Would like to enter the contest to get selected for tickets to see the Black Messiah at a theater in person. Can attend.
học lái xe ô tô bằng b2 says
Hi to all, the contents present at this site are genuinely amazing for
people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.
Roman Constant says
Ken Bruce is reportedly set to turn his much-loved radio quiz PopMaster, where two callers battle it out over ten questions each, into a TV show.The Scottish broadcaster, 72, relaunched the quiz as a segment in his new Greatest Hits Radio show on Monday morning during his first show at the station.It comes after he made a shock departure from Radio 2 after three decades last month, with his new radio show kicking off this week following the move.As Ken revealed the move to Greatest Hits Radio, many fans were worried for the future of his iconic quiz segment PopMaster – but were assured that it was coming with him.And now, it seems that the broadcaster has got even bigger plans for the segment, with reports that he has been in talks to host a TV version. Moving on up? Ken Bruce is reportedly in talks to turn PopMaster into a TV show – after relaunching the iconic quiz during his new radio slotAccording to reports from , Ken has been discussing the idea with a ‘major broadcaster. ‘The DJ is in talks to present a TV version of the music challenge, after the BBC failed to trademark it,’ claims the paper.Continuing: ‘Negotiations are underway with a leading broadcaster for Bruce to host a television version of PopMaster’.The presenter also hinted at it, sharing that he was ‘excited to see where PopMaster can go next’.Ken began the PopMaster in 1998, which pits two contestants against one another to test their music knowledge.When the quiz became increasingly popular back then, Ken idly wondered if the BBC should apply for a protective trademark. However, nobody was interested and bosses encouraged him to do it himself – which he did, and has now paid off.The popular segment has become synonymous with Ken’s show, and returned with a bang this week.Ken departed the BBC last month after a long-standing relationship, bit was left shocked when the broadcaster asked him to leave earlier than planned.The acrimonious split stunned his audience and came amid a growing ‘ageism’ row at the BBC, with the corporation letting some of its biggest veteran stars go in a bid to freshen up Radio 2’s image and attract a younger audience. He’s back! The Scottish broadcaster, 72, relaunched the quiz as a segment in his new Greatest Hits Radio show on Monday morning during his first show at the station In talks: ‘The DJ is in talks to present a TV version of the music challenge, after the BBC failed to trademark it,’ claims the iFans rejoiced on Monday morning as he finally returned to the airwaves with his brand new show on Greatest Hits Radio.Ahead of his appearance, Bruce teased what listeners can expect to hear from his new show, which runs from 10am to 1pm.
He said: ‘What better way to celebrate my forty-five years in radio than with a new adventure and a brand-new show on Greatest Hits Radio.’I say brand new but there will still be PopMaster, me and my musings and all the great records you know and love from the 70s, 80s and 90s.’ New South Wales goes to polls on March 25 * Gambling reform seen as a key election issue * Ruling party promises mandatory cashless gambling * Industry profits, community grants at stake By Byron Kaye and Praveen Menon SYDNEY, March 23 (Reuters) – When David McMillan stole A$5,000 from his dying father’s small business last year, he knew it was time to kick a gambling habit that had consumed his life since he started emptying paycheques into slot machines at 17. “It wasn’t an intentional thing, but before I knew it there was no money left,” said the 33-year-old air conditioning technician from Sydney, who has given control of his bank account to his sister. “I will never go back to it ever,” he added in an interview. In what would be a world first move to tackle problem gambling and money laundering, the ruling party in Australia’s most populous state and one of the world’s biggest gambling centres, New South Wales, wants to make slot machines cashless. Heading into a state election on Saturday, the conservative coalition has promised to rein in the powerful “pokies” industry in a jurisdiction with nearly one-tenth of the world’s million machines, second only to Las Vegas. Gambling losses per head in New South Wales are higher than anywhere else, meaning a switch to mandatory cashless machines would be closely watched by gambling regulators around the world. It is the first time gambling has been a key issue in a state election, challenging an industry that supplies more than 5% of state taxes and props up the welfare sector with A$100 million ($67 million) a year of state-subsidised grants. In a state where the major political parties receive big donations from the gaming industry and gamblers annually put A$95 billion through poker machines, equivalent to one-seventh its gross domestic product, Premier Dominic Perrottet and his government have broken ranks. He said he can no longer watch his state “profiting off other people’s misery” and hopes the rest of the country follows.
He plans to force all slot machines to go cashless by 2028, enabling gamblers to set loss limits in advance and making it harder for criminals to use the machines to launder money. “For generations to come, it will reduce family breakdowns from problem gambling, it will stop money laundering occurring in our state, and ultimately we’ll have a thriving industry,” Perrottet told reporters. His plan has raised hopes of anti-gambling campaigners, who blame the “pokies”, planted in 2,300 venues across the state, for leaving hundreds of thousands of Australians financially ruined. “This is the first time in our state’s history … that poker machine reform is actually an election issue,” said Stu Cameron, CEO of Wesley Mission, a charity that supports the homeless, addicts and others. “We are the epicenter of pokie machine addiction not just in Australia but across the world. The case for reform is there in the statistics, but more particularly in the stories of those lives that are harmed through pokie machine addiction,” he said. McMillan, the air conditioning repairman, said cashless machines alone could not stop problem gambling, but “I would promote any change that could help people”. It is unclear whether the measures will go through after Saturday’s election as the main opposition Labor party is reluctant to support them. Most polls suggest Labor will win by a narrow margin, but political analysts say a hung parliament is possible, meaning Labor might have to negotiate with cross-bench members who support mandatory cashless machines. GRASSROOTS GRIP The promised curbs could cut profit at the country’s biggest pub owner and biggest holder of poker machine licences, Endeavour Group Ltd, which has some 12,000 machines, by up to one-fifth, analysts say.
Endeavour declined to comment but has said it wants to work constructively with regulators. The plan is politically tricky not only because it involves taking on the gaming industry, but because hundreds of sport clubs and under-resourced non-profits have survived on A$1 billion in state-backed grants from the industry since the 1990s. A welfare body that advised the grant program, the NSW Council of Social Services, quit involvement in 2021, citing governance concerns. Since then, a quarter of its 400 groups have taken grants from slot machine interests, Reuters’ analysis of publicly available documents showed, in a sign of the industry’s grassroots hold. “Clubs … use it as a very powerful public relations tool to say to the world at large, ‘we’re fantastic corporate citizens, we are giving back to communities’,” said the council’s CEO, Joanna Quilty. ClubsNSW said it would work with the new government on “evidence-based gaming reform measures”. Campaigners say the cost of harm from pokies outweigh grant benefits. “Cashless gambling is a start, but I think pokies just need to go,” said Tim Gray, a 42-year-old tour guide from Sydney, who took out high-interest instant loans to fund a decades-long gambling addiction before giving it up four months ago. “We have a chance to really push for change this time.” ($1 = 1.4950 Australian dollars) (Reporting by Byron Kaye and Praveen Menon, with additional reporting by Lewis Jackson; Editing by Sonali Paul)