With hints of the charming, hopeful UK propaganda films of WWII, Their Finest can be labeled a comedy, but doesn’t shy away from showing the agonies of wartime Britain. A powerful, sweet, and sometimes heartbreaking comedy. In this instance, yes that makes perfect sense. Grade: A
TwitReview: The Fate of the Furious is an all out pedal to the metal, NOS infused, take no prisoners, FUN time at the movies. Carries on all that is beloved in this franchise. Grade: 5 stars!
Michael Bay you can have my monies!!!
“YES! I know him! We are friends from work!!”
Just take my money now………
Justice League trailer for the November 2017 movie.
July 7, 2017 can’t get here soon enough.
The new Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer dropped for your viewing pleasure.
BURBANK, Calif. (March 21, 2017) — Disney•Pixar’s “Cars 3” is hitting the road this month with Road to the Races, a nationwide tour inviting fans of #95 to gear up for the upcoming big-screen release. Life-size, character look-alikes of five-time Piston-Cup champion Lightning McQueen, tech-savvy trainer Cruz Ramirez and the sleek next-gen racer Jackson Storm will be rolling into 27 cities coast to coast to celebrate the new movie, which opens June 16, 2017.
This event is FREE and open to the public!
WHEN: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 – 12:00PM to 5:00PM (last guest entry is 4:00PM)
WHERE: Downtown Silver Spring – 8541 Georgia, Ave. (Corner of Georgia Ave. & Colesville Rd.)
A host of sponsors have signed on to support the tour, which includes a variety of activities.
- Alamo Rent A CarSM is hosting a street art booth and will bring “Cars 3” to life with a giant coloring mural featuring Lightning McQueen and friends, along with a color pencil pack souvenir. Owned and operated by Enterprise Holdings, Alamo Rent A Car offers low rental rates and a hassle-free customer experience at the most popular travel destinations around the world.
- Coppertone® is creating a racer pit crew that encourages visitors to take part in a tire-changing activity and photo-sharing opportunity. A leader in the sun care industry, Coppertone is made by Bayer HealthCare, LLC.
- Crest® and Oral-B® celebrate the Road to the Races tour, providing fans with an opportunity to create a digital postcard with Lightning McQueen and get “Cars”-themed oral care products. Crest and Oral-B are the first step to enjoying a lifetime of healthy smiles.
- Dole®, the leader in fresh, quality produce, invites visitors to fuel up and recharge their batteries, sample high-octane fruit and vegetable smoothies, collect “Cars 3”-inspired recipes and discover how Dole and Disney are working together to make healthy living fun and easy for families. To see more of Dole’s exciting promotions around summer family fun, visit www.dole.com/Cars3.
- Mattel presents an interactive play area, which sends Lightning McQueen and other racers down the gravity drop and launches them into action in new play sets that feature locations from the movie. Also on display will be a collection of die cast racers from past and present. Mattel is the leading global childhood development and play company.
Fans will be able to catch a sneak peek of the movie in the Cinetransformer Mobile Movie Theater. Visitors will also be able to take photos with the life-size character cars.
In addition, the sports national youth program NASCAR Acceleration Nation will display the science behind NASCAR racing, and elements from the NASCAR Hall of Fame will allow attendees to get up close and personal with the history of NASCAR.
Mack Trucks, Inc. will transport the life-size character cars on the coast-to-coast tour.
Schedules are subject to change without notice, and attractions may be unavailable for unscheduled reasons.
ABOUT THE MOVIE
Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician, Cruz Ramirez (voice of Cristela Alonzo), with her own plan to win, plus inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet and a few unexpected turns. Proving that #95 isn’t through yet will test the heart of a champion on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage! Directed by Brian Fee (storyboard artist “Cars,” “Cars 2“), produced by Kevin Reher (“A Bug’s Life,” “La Luna” short) and co-produced by Andrea Warren (“LAVA” short), “Cars 3” cruises into theaters on June 16, 2017.
Promising start, horrible-in-a-bad-way finish. In-between is a whole lot of horror padding, and a waste of gorgeous cinematography and production design. If you must head out to see this derivative mess, watch the first 40 minutes, then head home and write the rest in your head. I guarantee it’ll be better than what goes on onscreen.
The “Big Football Game” is this Sunday and that means new and upcoming movie trailers!! Today we have the early release trailer for the next Transformers movie hitting this summer. A longer version will be seen on Sunday so keep an eye out for it.